Date: Nov 13-14
Location: Messe Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany
The TechWeek Frankfurt trade show will explore solutions to technology challenges organisations face across cloud computing and security, DevOps practices, Big Data management and more.
With these major infrastructure themes in mind, the Ubuntu and Canonical team is hosting a session on The 10 new rules of open source infrastructure at TechWeek this Wednesday, 13 November at 12pm in the DevOps & Containers Theatre. This session will provide insights on how to reduce costs, consume upstream open source and promote innovation in DevOps teams.
The team will also be at booth 957 showcasing cloud, container and storage solutions like Charmed OpenStack and Kubernetes, MicroK8s and Ceph. Learn more about Canonical’s OpenStack private cloud, multi-cloud Kubernetes and Ceph storage portfolio including:
- Ubuntu as the most popular operating system for cloud, especially for OpenStack and Kubernetes in the public cloud powering GKE, EKS and AKS.
- Charmed Kubernetes allowing 1.16 deployment anywhere on public cloud, OpenStack, VMware or bare metal.
- MicroK8s, the one-command install Kubernetes with zero config and automatic security updates for workstations and embedded deployments.
- Ceph storage on Ubuntu is an open-source solution that allows for scalability and reduces CAPEX and OPEX costs
- Canonical’s Ubuntu Advantage for Infrastructure support offering that takes the pain out of deploying OpenStack and/or Kubernetes.
We hope to see you in our open infrastructure session or at the Ubuntu booth 957, but if you would like more dedicated time with our team to chat about reducing infrastructure costs, deploying Kubernetes or private clouds, or to discuss any other open infrastructure issues or questions you may have, feel free to book time with the team below.